8 Fun Indoor Halloween Activities to do With Your Kids
- Carve pumpkins and put candles in them. Pick your favourite Halloween movie and enjoy a jack-o’-lantern night of adventure.
- Create a scavenger hunt and have your children solve clues to find hidden mystery objects and candy.
- Make your own costumes together like a “scary spider” or an “alien landing on earth.”
- Bake Halloween treats with a spooky or fun theme like “mummy dogs” or “Halloween Cake Pops.”
- Create a spooky room in your home and camp out telling your favourite ghost stories.
- Make a scary Halloween video with spooky goblins, jack-o’-lanterns and missing hands.
- Have your teens dress up, pop out and amuse their younger siblings with a game of spooky tag.
- Have a glow in the dark “Halloween Egg Hunt” in your backyard or inside your home.
There are so many ways to enjoy Halloween with your kids without having to leave your home. For more creative ideas, please see my Pinterest Page here: